Thursday, November 30, 2017

"always do the right"

                                        "Always do right."
                                                  Mark Twain
what this quote means in my own words is that we always need to choose the right never hang out with people that are a bad influence i mean you can like pass by in a hallway and like say hi but if you know they are at a party that your at and you see them dont just dont hang out with them . you will just end up like them breaking the law and maybe getting or going to jail with them for something you were like hardly part of but now you're in jail and cant do anything about it.
I'd say i used to hang out with like the wrong crowd i used to do like the bad stuff i cant say i dont anymore because i sometimes do bad stuff. but now I've gotten like new set of friends well i wouldn't say friends but like mostly people i talk to and like hang out when im at school. now those old friends are good now i guess they have chosen the right and started doing good at school maybe even better than me. But we will never know now huh. And that concludes my reflection on this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                          CLASS EVALUTION 🜃1 . WELL SOME THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS CLASS WAS THAT WE COULD HAVE FREE TIME. AND I MADE...