Tuesday, November 28, 2017

THANKSGIVING

on my thanksgiving break i went to knots i accomplished riding on all the big rides there. otherwise i spent it with my aunts family it was cool but it felt like a normal day. i got better at playing sombra on over watch. cool game by the way. i finally got to watch the love movie me before you it was a happy sad movie i mean i am easily like cried to so i was crying a lot i wouldn't want to spoil anything so i wont mention anything but besides that it was an awesome cheerful movie until almost the end. well while starting off of my break i was going to sleep early and slowly started going to sleep late until i didn't sleep at all that was cool too because i wasn't sleepy at all the next day but when i do get sleep thats when i am sleepy. and that concludes on what i did on my thanksgiving week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                          CLASS EVALUTION 🜃1 . WELL SOME THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS CLASS WAS THAT WE COULD HAVE FREE TIME. AND I MADE...