Monday, December 4, 2017

ANOTHER

"When you Tell One Lie, it leads to Another"
      -Paul Hatch
Always speak the truth
i agree on what this quote is trying to tell us because a friend of mine has told me a similar story she got grounded because she lied and told her mom that on Friday she didn't go to my house but  really she did and that same day her brother called her to ask where she was and she said my house and her older brother snitched well ctr and told his mom but like short story long she couldn't lie her way out because of that one phone call. i wouldn't say i don't lie but like if i lie i wouldn't be like her i mean its okay shes learning lol i've learned what do lie about and what not to and if i'm going out i lie to my grandma but i tell my cousin where i'm going just in case something happens but like most of the time i don't find myself lying like if i'm going out after school i mean why lie i just tell the truth but i also set myself a time on what time i should be back. that concludes my paragraph


No comments:

Post a Comment

                          CLASS EVALUTION 🜃1 . WELL SOME THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS CLASS WAS THAT WE COULD HAVE FREE TIME. AND I MADE...