Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Christmas winter break

Well as soon as winter break started i got an allergic reaction to um dogs... and i got sick since that day and i've been sick since. Since i was sick i didn't go out at all like at all i didn't even leave my room. But when i went over to my aunts house  we went out once and it was to golf n stuff because come tickets were going to expire but otherwise i didn't do anything fun. I watched the movie coco well like the beginning of it and like the end i was kind of at a party when it played  so when it got to the middle i had to go watch my little cousin at the jumper. I started reading this one book i forgot what it is called but i'm currently still reading it and it good. But i did want the grims storybook for christmas but it's expensive and really big but like i still want it i guess we can say its expensive because its a leather book. My teachers were kind enough to like not leave me homework and if they did well i didn't do none because i was sick and dying of fever most of the time so like yeah... When the winter break started and before i was sick we went to go eat breakfast at Mcdonalds i put this here because i hardly eat mcdonalds but after we went to the mall and there is where i got my new black shoes i kind of needed a new pair my vans were faded and ripping but i'm kind of sad that it wasn't like vans. That is all i did for my winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                          CLASS EVALUTION 🜃1 . WELL SOME THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS CLASS WAS THAT WE COULD HAVE FREE TIME. AND I MADE...