Thursday, February 1, 2018

le post

                                               "In life as in football,
    you won't go far, unless you know where              the goalpost are"
              -Arnold H. Glasgow
               Image result for arnold h glasow 
I agree on what this quote is trying to say like if you have a goal but like don't know how to accomplish it you might not even accomplish it. You will have to set like something step by step to be able to accomplish something. Like for example this year i have set a goal i want to accomplish by the end of this semester is to complete my college classes, earn an c or better in my school classes and be in a sport. I am somewhat meeting my goals because i'm doing all of my work and that's how i'm accomplishing my goal for the good grades. Next i have joined the swimming team and in order to stay in it i have to keep my grades up. This following Thursday i'm going to attend my first day of my college class. My goals aren't that high so i think i will be able to accomplish them. That concludes my statement for this quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                          CLASS EVALUTION 🜃1 . WELL SOME THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS CLASS WAS THAT WE COULD HAVE FREE TIME. AND I MADE...