Friday, February 9, 2018

sss

"Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation: for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."
                      -George Washington 
                       Image result for george washington
I have once associated with bad quality they invited me to go to bad stuff but i am a very lazy person to be walking so i said now but i have not gotten rid of those type of people and i have good quality people in my life. they help me with my school work and  i am grateful for that because if i would still be with the other people i think i wouldn't have been in swimming or any sport in general. i went from really bad grades to good ones and like actually passing my classes. although it is very hard for one to leave the group so called friends its okay because one will find a new set a friends and be a better person in life. I think we all once associate with bad people in out lifetime because we would have chosen out new friends if it wasn't for them.that is all i have to say about this quote but i want to make it look longer so i would keep typing with my fingers and keeping my eyes on the screen.  ツ

No comments:

Post a Comment

                          CLASS EVALUTION 🜃1 . WELL SOME THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS CLASS WAS THAT WE COULD HAVE FREE TIME. AND I MADE...