Thursday, February 15, 2018

sssssssssssss

              "Ask yourself is it right or wrong and act accordingly."
                                   - Otto Graham.
Image result for otto graham      
Image result for otto graham


Well i don't really know what to say about this quote but there was this one time when i was passing by a homeless guy and my parents say not to look at them well like stare at them because its rude well i was passing by and i had just gave it like a dollar or so and it was a Friday so i took my p.e clothes to wash and i had put my shirt into my backpack and my shorts were just hanging and it like fell and the homeless man had called me back because i had dropped my shorts and since them i'm thankful because i would had to buy another pair of shorts and i wouldn't want to do that so when i pass by that man i always give him money and even if i don't have money i give him the spare of change. But i wonder how many good and thankful homeless people are there. there was this one you tube video that i saw that this guy was putting homeless people to hand wrestle and the winner would get 100 dollars and the two guys played but one won the 100 dollars and he had a good hearts that he gave 50 to the other guy  that he was playing and the guy that put them up to that gave them both 200 dollars because he was generous enough to give him money and they were so thankful . and that is all i have to say about this quote by Otto Graham  

No comments:

Post a Comment

                          CLASS EVALUTION 🜃1 . WELL SOME THINGS I LIKED ABOUT THIS CLASS WAS THAT WE COULD HAVE FREE TIME. AND I MADE...